Hardness from the surface and below.
We offer a wide range of different hardness testing methods.
- Vickers [HV0.1 - HV10] according to standard SFS-EN ISO 6507-1
- Hardness measurements of welds
- Carburized case depth, nitration hardening depth and induction hardening and other case hardening tests
- Small intendation, intendations can be set accurately
- Brinell [HBW] according to standard SFS-EN ISO 6506-1
- Base metal hardness tests
- Hardness distribution measurements
- Well suited for inhomogenous materials, e.g. cast irons
- Rockwell [HRC, HRB] according to standard SFS-EN ISO 6508-1
- Surface and core hardnesses for hardened samples
- Measurements can often be made without cutting the sample